Thursday, February 23, 2012

DOTD: Don’t Poke the Bear… oh & a review

Hola Divas…
Okay… usually when I say that… I mean… get the hellz away from me before I rip your head off. But today that title is for dear old hubby… he is in a mood. He can’t seem to stop being soooo grumpy. I have just decided that I will leave him alone tonight and focus on my own happiness. Today was a pretty good day and I’m in a pretty good mood. And today I wore one of my favorite colors… Coral is AMAZING!!!

So I have to say I received an email from Penningtons and they wanted to send me a fun surprise from their new lookbook. And I didn’t know what to expect them to send… but WHOA!!!! What are they chances I would get a CORAL Trench Coat?! I don’t think I have been this excited to wear anything in a long time. So I of course, had to wear it the same week I received it in the mail… hehe!!! It’s $130 and I don’t own a Trench… but I have to say that it is totally 1000% worth the cost. I can’t wait to wear it in the sunlight (but of course I get home too late to take day pictures). I love the way it hangs… and I the color is bright and AMAZING… and the fit is perfection. Okay so this is not a review as it is a reason for you to buy one… seriously… if you want we can even wear them on the same day like TWINZIES!!! Okay… maybe that is a bit much (but it we could do a coral trench blogger challenge… oooh the possibilities)…

Anyway… I’m going to hit the sack before hubby gets any angrier… and before you ask… yes… I will kiss him goodnight regardless of his stinky mood… cause I’m just that type of wife… lol… Ever have a day when your significant other was angry and you couldn’t seem to fix it? Do you have any advice? What would you do? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0008IMG_0012IMG_0014IMG_0009IMG_0007IMG_0011

What I Wore While He Was Mr. Grumpy McGrumpyPants:
Coral tank/Multi-Shoes: Target
TieDye Top: Target (Pure Energy)
Skirt: Forever21+
Ring: Dots
Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory
Watch: Charming Charlie
Earrings: beauty supply
AWESOME Coral Trench Coat: Penningtons (gifted)

9 comments:

Tina said...

Well when I saw this jacket today at work I wanted to steal it!!  And I still might so watch out.  I also think our co-worker Raymond liked it alot :) 

Gabriella Cozza said...

I love that color, that trench coat is so pretty!  Awesome outfit, and I love that your shoes match too, so cute! 

♥ Principessa
Gabriella
  

Julia Smith said...

I have been soooo into CORAL lately.  I am just very picky about what tops I buy and that is why I don't have a whole lot of them in my closet.  As for your question....  Sometimes I get just as mad BUT I leave him alone.  Other times I will poke at him like a child until he laughs and then we both forget why we were mad in the first place.

http://www.buxomchick.com

Deb Kosteniuk said...

I just love the whole look, Queen D.  Isn't that trench amazing?  I am lucky enough to be able to visit many Pennington locations here in Calgary and after I got the e-mail I went looking at it.   Love it,  but it looks even more amazing with the outfit you have have on underneath.  Really enjoyed seeing it!!!  Debdarling

Curviebirdie said...

WoW!  cute fit, but ima need those shoes in a sz 11!!!!

www.curviebirdie.blogspot.com

The Notorious ZAG said...

My Diva Doll!! You look so pretty, I'm loving the hair. The shoes are out of this world and the trench is fabulous! It's a beautiful color, I can't wait to see you do more with it... as far as the hubby woes go, yes I have that problem from time to time. Now, my husband and I have known each other for 16 years, so we were friends long before we got together, and it has taken me this long to stop trying to understand, and just try to put myself in his shoes because the world can be hard on a man... and I take that, and am able to be empathetic. Sometimes he doesn't want to be bothered, and sometimes that's not my fault, so I just let him be and try to give him his space and not worry/nag him about it, and try making being with me the bright spot in his day... It gets hard with kids and money and all the other stuff we as women don't get as far as man-logic and man-feelings go so the more I try to make good with him, the more he tries with me =]
 

mentrend said...

You have a lovely blog!
Keep up the good work

http://mentrend.blogspot.com/

Roni W said...

You know you've got it gooood when a company is like, "here's a coat, girlfriend!" I WISH! OMG!! :-D I love it tho. It is too cute!

Deb Darling said...

Yolanda, I haven't been keeping up with your blog, so tonight I sat down and caught up on it.  I have that same trench and just love love love it.  The minute I put it on, I am smiling.  Love it with that outfit!!!  Hope you are enjoying your new job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails