Monday, February 20, 2012

Lo Quiero Ahora: Sigma Beauty Spa Solutions Kit

I have eczema... it sucks because it means on some days my face is my canvas... on other days... it means I wish I could rip my skin off and hide it from the world. I have been telling myself that I need something like the Clarisonic tool... but let's be honest here... I'm a mother of 3 children and a husband who is trying to rebuild his business after the recession so I can't afford a $200 face cleansing tool... this is why I love being an affiliate to Sigma. They offer great products for a price that "everyday people" can afford. I don't make much and what I do earn I can't see me taking $200 dollars of that for my own vanity.

Here is where Sigma comes in (YES.. it is the same place I buy my makeup brushes). They have a tool that is just as good as the Clarisonic tool... but at a fraction of the cost. How much do you ask? $59!!!! Yes you read that correctly... its like 1/3 of the price of the fancy smancy brand name product... and I'm sorry... but I am not all that excited about paying for the "name brand". So if you're like me and have been coveting a facial cleaning tool that has all the bells and whistles but won't break your bank account then do like I will did and buy the Sigma Beauty Spa Solution Kit for $59

If you do decide to purchase... let me know in the comments. If you own one already... how do you like it?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails