Wednesday, March 14, 2012

DOTD: And the award for worst blogger ever goes to…

Hola Divas…
I have completely fallen off my blogging game… I want to blog but lately I’ve been sooo swamped at work that I just can’t seem to find the time/desire. Now this week has also been bad because I have a double ear infection and strep throat… but I I persevered and made it to work (albeit not particularly on time). But today… after finally having a diagnosis… I decided to step up my fashion game today. I have to say this is one of my favorite outfits in a while. I felt like all the pieces seemed to come together effortlessly.

Now I need you to ignore the fact that I am makeup-less and that my face is swollen (yea… its that bad). But focus on my first piece ever purchased from Macy’s and my awesome shoes that I love. And also today was the first outdoor picture and I hope there will be many more to come…

Now that I truly intend to stay connected… What have I missed in the blogsphere? Have you blogged any outfits or content that you really want me to check out? Leave a comment with a link below *smiles*
~hasta la proxima~ besitos

P.S. Did you notice I’m wearing one of my new favorite colors? CORAL!!!

IMG_0016IMG_0006IMG_0007IMG_0002IMG_0009IMG_0013IMG_0014IMG_0015IMG_0019IMG_0021IMG_0027IMG_0029IMG_0035

What I Wore While Really Not Feeling Well:
Sheer Batwing Top: Soprano (Macy’s)
Crop Challis Pants: Forever21+
Shoes: ShoeDazzle
Watch/Necklace/Earrings: Charming Charlie
Ring: Dots
Bracelets: Lane Bryant 
Sunglasses: Coach

19 comments:

Style4Curves said...

Ok I forgive you only b/c I want the shoes and top!!! We missed you!

www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Jolene said...

I would kill myself in those shoes....but I adore the top! You just might convince me to try coral one of these days LOL.

I hope you feel better soon!

Jolene
http://accordingtojolene.blogspot.com

Pecana said...

Loving the outfit! Coral looks great on you!

LipGlossGossip said...

You look fab girly! I'm also obsessed with all things coral right now! 

Hope you feel better soon! 

Rebequita Rose said...

Very nice :) Im trying to get more coral in my closet these days! Hope your ear and throat infections clear up asap. Im very prone to those - have been since I was a baby, and they are awful!!! x

http://www.RebequitasFashionBlog.BlogSpot.com 

Ticka said...

That coral is FAB on you!! And I'm loving the shoes!! Welcome back!!

I don't think you've missed much. Just jump right back in!! =D

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Curviebirdie said...

Those shoes are too cute!!  and I love that coral color.  You are doing it Miss Lady!!!!

www.curviebirdie.blogspot.com

plusstyle said...

Love this!  Can't wait for spring.  Hope your are feeling better.

Monique said...

Hope you're feel better soon! 

Ladyofashion said...

Coral colour is such a good one! It looks nice on you... Hey life happens, but I know what you mean. I have been quite busy as well. Don't fret! Wishing you a great weekend. -xo

Myderniercri said...

the top and shoes go perfect! love!

Tinu said...

super cute! love the top :)

Kiah said...

Same ole...same ole in the blogosphere. ;-) I love your shoes so much! Kiah

Plus Size Clothing said...

Wow! I love you! You look so lovely!
Please showcase more of your plus size clothes.

theplussideofme said...

I hope you start feeling better soon!! I'm loving the top and shoes, and I'm completely impressed that you dressed up when you weren't feeling well. I'd be looking like a mess!

Hems for Her, a.k.a. Katie said...

Love the coral on you, beautiful with your skin tone! And those shoes.. what can I say??  Amazingly fierce!

Raven Williams said...

Hello,
I remember you talking about one friend who blogs, I think her blog name is Biggbadwolff? I am not sure. Could you connect me to her blog? Thank you! Lovely outfit by the way!

Shasie said...

I think we all go through a slump. It's important to embrace it and set your priorities! Hope you figure it out soon!


Shasie of Live
Life in Style

Gabriella Cozza said...

You look amazing in coral!  Those shoes are to die for, so cute! Great jewelry too.Hope you're feeling better.  :)

♥  Principessa
Gabriella
  

Related Posts with Thumbnails