Monday, March 26, 2012

DOTD: Making a little Sunshine During Darkness

Hola Divas…
I’ve seen some drama in the last few days. Drama that I can’t completely go into on my blog because I don’t know who will read it… but drama, none the less. I wish I could just put into words just what I’ve been through but know that it was work related and for the first time in my life I realized that I am not able to work with “every” personality. Anyway….

I love purple… I think that in the years that I’ve worked on this blog you may have figured that out… lmao… so when I need some “fabric courage”… I tend to go with purple (my signature color) or red (my power color). In this instance, today, I went with purple. I also went with yellow because I love purple and yellow together and I also think that nothing brightens up a day like yellow… hence my title…

I don’t know how I truly feel about this outfit but I do know that I felt better after putting it on. Do you have a color you wear for certain situations? Do you find that certain colors can give you courage or power where nothing else can? Or do you have a piece of clothing in your closet to accomplish this feeling? What do you think of my color combination? Do you or have you had a situation at work that makes you question everything? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

What I Wore To Get Through Today:
Purple Tank: Wal-Mart
Yellow Top: Alloy
Skinny Jeans: Dots
Purple Pumps: Target
Earrings: beauty supply
Ring: Charming Charlie
Necklace: forgot…

IMG_0012IMG_0007IMG_0008IMG_0011IMG_0004IMG_0013IMG_0018IMG_0019

7 comments:

Jill Murrin said...

i almost bought these shoes at target this weekend... i think they're a little too high, even if they felt rather comfortable walking around the aisle in. are they all day wearing heels?!

cute outfit too! i like the yellow and purple together :)

Plussizegirlbudgetworld said...

I'm loving your bright colored look so spring/summery so pretty mixing all that yellow and purple.

Roni W said...

Pure fabulosity. :-) I love the color mixes, but I can't get over that beautiful top!

Style4curves said...

totally loving this!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Ticka said...

The colors are cute together! Love the shoes! Red and blue make me feel so good!! I feel sexy in both colors.

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Tavia said...

Giiiiirlllll...you betta leave that drama at work!  Sorry to hear that the J.O.B. is stressing you.  I am soooo loving the yellow and purple.  It is such a great color combo! 

Curviebirdie said...

I love Yellow!!!  Its my favorite color.  So cute.  Great look!!!

www.curviebirdie.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails