Monday, April 30, 2012

DOTD: Coral-tastic

Hola Divas…
If Happy-ness (yes I misspelled it intentionally) came in a color… it would Coral. I love Coral. It has not replaced Purple as my favorite color, but it definitely in 3rd place behind fuschia. So I felt completely confident and awesome in this dress today. Add my shoes from Shoedazzle and I feel like a complete Diva.

Today was a good day… even though it didn’t start out that way. When I attempted to drive off in my SUV this morning, my car wouldn’t start. But God is good, and he had my neighbor the mechanic in the parking lot taking out his trash. So he gave me a jump and I headed off to work. After putting some air in my tire as my front tire was getting a flat too. But that was the hardest part of my day… the rest of my day was filled with work (that I LOVE) and these pics.

I am so proud of myself for doing 3 posts in 1 week. I want to show my readers that I am seriously back this time. I need my readers to know how much they mean to me. Actually this blog kept me sane when I thought I had nothing else… and I want to actively blog again because it brings me joy. What is the longest you’ve gone without blogging (if you blog)? What is your color hierarchy system (meaning what are your top 3 favorite colors in order)? Is coral a color you’ve found yourself gravitating to this spring? What do you think of today’s OOTD? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0019IMG_0020IMG_0021IMG_0024IMG_0034IMG_0035

What I Wore While Putting Air In My Tires:
Dress: Dots
Jacket: Torrid
Shoes: ShoeDazzle
Ring: Charming Charlie
Earrings: beauty supply

5 comments:

Ticka said...

Technically the longest I've gone without blogging is about a year. Since I took my blog in a new direction this past September the longest I've gone is about a week. My top three colors lately are blue, camel and purple. I haven't tried coral yet... but we shall see.

Love the dress! You can't go wrong with a maxi and denim jacket.

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Dominique Dinsmore said...

All together I think I went 3 months or so without blogging. I started having separation anxiety and decided to blog again. I'm hoping to post more but right now my equipment is not up to par {need new camera b/c the web cam sucks big time when taking pics!}. My fave colors are coral, leopard, and more leopard...{I know leopard is not a color I just love me some leopard print-lol}...oh and black!

Love this color on you! It's so becoming. And those wedges are GORG!

Stay beautiful! *Smooches*Niquewww.chubbydivaonadime.com

Courtney6708 said...

Ummm. . . I've gone about 10 months since I blogged.  But I'm getting back in the swing of things now.  Life just got in the way, ya' know?!  You look fantastic, as always, girl!  Coral is a gorgeous color on you, and I'm so glad you've found a job you love.  
I would say my favorite colors in order are purple, turquoise, and deep royal blue.  Pretty much any jewel tones do it for me.  : ) 

Jolene said...

Welcome back!

You just might convince me one of these days to try coral LOL. I quite like that dress. I wish Dots had online ordering! I keep seeing pieces I love that bloggers are wearing but can't get them. They really need to add online ordering!

With my current blog I think I've gone 2 or 3 weeks without blogging last summer, my last blog before I finally gave up on it I had much longer stretches than that. Life just gets busy sometimes and as easy as a blog post looks sometimes they're not as quick and easy to throw up as they appear, so it's understandable that if you're not a full time blogger there's going to be times when there's just no time to post. Glad you didn't give it up!

My top colors are pretty boring lol. I'm always drawn to black first of course, next is probably white, then red and pink are probably about equal for the third. My wardrobe isn't overly colorful LOL.

Gabriella Cozza said...

I love your dress, so pretty!  I've seen a lot of cute coral things for spring/summer lately, loving it, it's such a fun color.  My top three favorite colors are pink (baby pink, hot pink, all of them!), lilac, and mint, right now...but I change my mind a lot, ha.  I think I went a month or 2 without blogging when I first started like 2 or 3 years ago.  I'm going to try to get into the habit of posting more often this summer though, since I'll have more free time. :)

♥  Principessa
Gabriella
  

Related Posts with Thumbnails