Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DOTD: I’m Back… Did you miss me?

Hola Divas…
I know you are probably reading the title and thinking to yourself that… sure… she says that every month. But this time… I mean it. Because today I started a new job and this new job is closer to home and will allow me the time I need in the evenings to keep this blog going. Because while I was working my previous position, the travel to work and the time I spent there left little time or energy for blogging. Will I be posting EVERYDAY? Probably not… but it will be more frequent.

So today was my first day and although there were parts of the day that I didn’t like… most of it was pretty enjoyable and I am happy to be back doing what I do best… project management… OH YEAH!!!!

Okay, so today wasn’t an overly awesome outfit… but I felt pretty and I really loved the shoes… they are my first pair from Sole Society… and now… I know what the fuss is all about… Those shoes are awesomely comfortable…

So onto the fashion portion of this post… but as always… let’s discuss something… What do you think of my 1st day outfit? What do you think I should wear tomorrow? Have you tried Sole Society? What do you think of their shoes? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0052IMG_0037IMG_0022IMG_0023IMG_0025IMG_0044

What I Wore On My First Day My New Job:
Blazer: Curve Appeal Consignment
Dress: Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes: Sole Society
Earrings: beauty supply

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute shoes! Glad you are back!

BLKMimiLDN said...

Those shoes look lovely!

Citypoodle said...

Glad to hear you are back on track w/ a good job.  And Yay...more shoes!!!

Mele2541 said...

You looked great for your first day, polished yet memorable esp. the colour of your shoes ;)

Dominique Dinsmore said...

Congrats on the new job! You look FAB!

Stay beautiful! *Smooches*Niquewww.chubbydivaonadime.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails