Tuesday, May 01, 2012

DOTD: Golden Cobalt

I wanted to write this awesome post… but I just finished working and I am pooped. So I wanted to put today’s outfit up on the blog so you guys can see that I am completely serious about blogging regularly (its easier to do it as much as possible and then less later).

I wanted my boobs to look less humungous in this dress but I do love the way the colors came together. I love mustard… and cobalt… why not wear then together.

What did you wear today? How was your day today? Have you done any great shopping lately? If so, what did you buy? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0008-001IMG_0009-001IMG_0010-001IMG_0012-001

What I Wore On my Long Day:
Mustard Dress: Eshakti
Cobalt Cami: Forever21+
Cobalt Stilettos: Steve Madden
Earrings: beauty supply

8 comments:

Nicole said...

I love this color combination too! You look great in mustard.

I'm busy packing for my move halfway across the country... so I'm bumming around in clothes I plan to throw out before I leave on Sunday. Just ancient pants and t-shirt!

Zakiya said...

Nice color combination! That dress is gorgeous, I love the draping and swinginess of the skirt. You look really nice.

Julia Smith said...

I love that dress!  But, I have to say that I have not had a good experience with Eshakti!  Glad to see you posting more!

Beatrice said...

I am loving that color combo!

Dominique Dinsmore said...

Cute color combo! Love the dress!

Stay beautiful! *Smooches*Niquewww.chubbydivaonadime.com

Gabriella Cozza said...

I love those colors together and they look lovely on you! :)

♥ Principessa
Gabriella
  

Ticka said...

Cute dress! Love the addition of the blue! I recently bought a pair of Fergalicious wedges!! LOVE THEM!! =D

Devon Hammond said...

This colour suits you beautifully :)

Devon xx
www.eightforawish.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails