Thursday, May 24, 2012

DOTD: Green Flash of Light

Hola Divas,
I’ve been trying all week to do a look that I could blog, because you need to know that I am my hardest critic. I look at the outfit and hate everything about it, but I get compliments all day. Yesterday was one of those days. I hated everything about my outfit but people kept complimenting me… I myself… did NOT see it. I did however accept the compliments with grace and class (and some confusion).

Today, was a complete accident. I was running late and this dress… I LOVE and I will probably wear it until it falls to pieces. But today… it was calling me from my closet. I then threw on my new sweater from Curve Appeal Consignment and I was in heaven. I just wanted to be comfortable today and in my desire to be relaxed, I found… in my opinion… a winner.

I also have to mention my earrings that I almost walked out of the house this morning without (called my son to bring them to my car this morning). Perfect final piece. Have you ever had an outfit that was a complete accident (meaning the pieces came together without any work)? Have you had people love an outfit on you that you HATED? What is the item in your closet that you will wear until it is dead? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0003IMG_0004IMG_0006IMG_0007IMG_0011IMG_0012IMG_0015IMG_0029IMG_0030IMG_0033

What I Wore Completely By Accident:
Dress: City Chic (last season)
Sweater: Curve Appeal Consignment
Black Wedges: Shoedazzle
Ring: Charming Charlie
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory

2 comments:

Julia Smith said...

YES to the shoes!  I feel like you are back to your old self again.  I can't explain it-your demeanor is different.  You seem more confident and more in love with what you are wearing.  I would live to see your hair styled differently, I feel like its long enough for you to do something else with it.

Roni W said...

Chante, you STAY girlfriend. This outfit is poppin. *does a RuPaul snap of approval* I dig the colors on that dress.

Related Posts with Thumbnails