Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DOTD: Smiley Face

Hola Divas…
Today was one of those really really long days that you feel like you never see the end coming. I stared at am Excel Spreadsheet for hours on end until my vision felt blurred. Today’s outfit was something I saw on Pinterest and I used for inspiration. The shoes and jewelry were my little spin on something quite simple.

I would love to give you more conversation today… but I’m so tired… so I will ask something general… Since the season finales of so many shows… is there any summer premiers you are looking forward to? I love Drop Dead Diva, do you watch it? If not, why? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0033IMG_0026IMG_0027IMG_0031IMG_0034IMG_0046IMG_0036IMG_0038IMG_0040IMG_0042IMG_0043IMG_0044

What I Wore While Going Crossed Eyed:
Layered White Tanks: Wal-mart
Denim Jacket: Ashley Stewart
Dress (worn as skirt): Rainbow
Earrings: Wal-mart
Multi Shoes: Target (knockoff of Steve Madden wedge)

3 comments:

Rochelle Stewart said...

Cute shoes!....I have a dress that color...mustard looks great against our skin. 
www.roros-world.com

Granotaipanema said...

Love the dress! i need one like that!!!! and love the way it looks like a skirt!! ;)

besos! ;)

Wmbg said...

great post!

XXX,

WMBG
wiebkembg.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails