Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DOTD: Mustard on a Black & White Cookie

Hola Divas…
I got these boots.  And when I got these boots I couldn’t imagine how I was going to wear them. Then last night, this outfit came to me and the excitement of trying it out was making me crazy. Then I had to figure out a way to take the pictures when hubby is not around. So I apologize if the quality of these pictures is horrible. I tried to focus as best I could. I just got home (at 9pm…) and I didn’t sleep last night… so even though I want to write a whole post on the Potluck we had at work today… all I can think about is my pillow…

So I am trying to keep up blogging but with the holidays coming, the hours I’m working, and the lack of sleep… I don’t know how well I will do in the coming weeks. How do you think you will make it through the holidays? Do you have anything special planned? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0033IMG_0072IMG_0035IMG_0038IMG_0047IMG_0065IMG_0054IMG_0058

What I Wore After NOT Sleeping:
Black Dress (worn as top): Dorothy Perkins
Black/White Stripe Skirt: eBay
Mustard scarf: Target
Fishnet Tights: Torrid
Mustard Boots: Shoedazzle 
Black/White earrings: beauty supply
faux glasses: beauty supply

3 comments:

PCFashionista said...

you look fab!

QueenDiva said...

Thanks so much!!!

Ticka said...

Ain't nuthin like a cute striped skirt! Looking good! I'm not quite sure how I'm going to keep up with blogging, but I'll be around ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails