Monday, September 09, 2013

So much pressure!!

Hola Divas,
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what I will wear tomorrow to work because I want to look nice but I also want to get this blogging thing back in order. But my mind seems to want to rage against me being great. Everything I pull together is super boring. Of course, I'm probably being over critical but it is what it is.

Tonight, while on Twitter I became excited about blogging again. Also, I found out that my shoe game is missed. So I shall go back to my old self. Because if I'm being honest, I miss it too. Not to mention I haven't bought any new shoes which is sooooo not like me.

There is a lot going on at work, and that has been on my mind a lot lately, but today's sermon has put all that into perspective. I will not let what I can't control... control my actions. Do you allow your worries to stop you from doing something you enjoy? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

Pictures below are some makeup looks I've enjoyed doing lately:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails