Wednesday, December 25, 2013

DOTD: Merry Holidays

Hola Divas...
Today is Christmas so I would first like to wish you a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays from my family to yours.

The weeks leading up to this day have been some kind of stressful. The plans I had made were changed dramatically when my dollars wouldn't add up. I really thought my kids were going to have to learn the hard lesson of not getting anything after this hard year. I had sat them down and explained that Santa is not real and we work hard for everything we get. I didn't get the much needed raise I was promised at work & hubby wasn't working... and the "rob Peter to pay Paul" payment system I had been using lately, came crashing down on me all at once. But God is good and I had some friends help out with gifts for my kids and my parents got the one thing they asked for that I couldn't afford. Needless to say... Today they are exceedingly happy... and their happiness makes me ecstatic.

Below you will see the outfit I wore just to hang with hubby's family. Nothing fancy but it was in holiday colors and super comfortable. What did your Holiday consist of? Did you dress up or keep it casual? Was your family having hard times as well this Christmas season? I hope to hear from you in the comments. I know I haven't been the best at blogging... but my motivation is back and you will see more of me. Not just outfits but everything that brings me joy. Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

What I Wore Today:
Red cami: Forever 21+
Black top: Target
Green corduroy: Alloy
Leopard booties & leopard watch: Shoedazzle
Hello Kitty Glasses: Beauty supply


1 comment:

Ticka said...

I am so happy to hear that things worked out for you and your family for Christmas!! I know it's not all about things, but as parents, we want to be able to accomplish what we set out to do for them, and when we can't that makes it hard.

You look cute. I like the red/green and leopard! Casual looks are my fav!!


My Christmas was really nice. I kept it super casual as well... especially since it was snowing all day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails